Followers

Thursday 5 November 2015

Autumn Photography!

Hello everybody! I hope you're all having a nice week! I've recently been
 taking a lot of photos and there was one that I particularly liked so I decided
to show it with you! This is a photo that I took in Autumn and I've decided
that I'm going to take the same picture each season.
 
This is the original:

 And this is the same picture but with different
edits:



Thanks for visiting my blog today, I'll see you soon!
Love From Rebecca xx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, hope you are well. Love your photographs, I have been snapping away daily as the colours change. I love autumn colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photography rebecca - I love to see the same picture in different ways! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is a gorgeous photo Rebecca! Beautiful Autumn colours and wonderful perspective! I really like the sepia brown photo… it's like Victorian Photos of the meadow near us! :-)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely photo Rebecca and how different the same picture looks in the different colours. I think the sepia one is also my favourite. Barbx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!