Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Summer Challenge #9

 
 
Hi everyone, are you alright? It's the first of September
already! I don't go back to school until the 10th so I'm trying
to get in as much crafty time as possible! Today I'm sharing
Summer Challenge #9 I'm already half way done with my
challenges! Challenge #9 is "Decorate a mug". I love everything
Paris and for this mug I used a paris skyline die, die-cut it in
paper, stuck it onto the mug and drew round it with a fine liner. I
filled it in with a sharpie and wrote Paris with a love heart. I baked it in
 the oven for half and hour and then once it was cooled down, I went
over it again. This was so easy to make and I love the fact that you can
decorate it however you want and make it your own. I'll definitely
be doing some more of these!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll see you soon!
Love From Rebecca xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca, that is brilliant!! Love the Paris skyline, you could do fabulous ones for Christmas!! Get busy and make some pennies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! this looks very professional Rebecca… the Paris skyline works really well on the mug and I love the Paris word with heart too! you must have a steady hand as it all looks fab! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous mug Rebecca, the Paris skyline looks brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this hun, I'd love to go to Paris one day & see all the beautiful buildings they have & of course visit Mickey Mouse lol
    Good luck for when you go back to school
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!