Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Summer Challenge #5

 
 
Hi everyone! Are you having a good week? Today I'm sharing a
homemade brooch that I made for summer challenge #5 which is
"Make a piece of jewellery"  I made this by die-cutting a flower out of
felt, then I die-cut 4 smaller flowers out of net, folded them into
quarters and sewed them all to the felt.  I die-cut a smaller flower out
of felt and sewed it on top. Because the back was quite messy, I die-cut
another felt flower to stick on the back to make it look neater. I sewed
a brooch pin onto the back and then stuck a big gem into the middle
of the top flower.  This was so quick and easy to make and I really
like it! 
 
Well, thanks for visiting my blog today,
see you soon!
 
Love From Rebecca xx

 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca - this is beautiful - well done - purple is my favourite colour! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very pretty Rebecca and in a lovely shade of purple too. I love the purple tulle netting detail.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Rebecca! this is gorgeous well done you xxx huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Rebecca! Love how you've layered up the flower with the net layer… looks really fab and so professional !! :-)
    Hope you have a good evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Rebecca - and well done for doing so many challenges - fabulous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation & my favourite colour lol
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous brooch Rebecca, I love the way you have layered it up - so pretty,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!