Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Birthday pics and gorjuss book


                      Hi everyone are you all OK? Its very sunny over here
 and im back at school tomorrow after half-term. Recently, it was
 my birthday so i would  like to say a big thank you to Rachel and
 Julie for sending me gorgeous birthday cards! I'd also like to say
 thank you for all of my birthday wishes!
 Here are some pics from my birthday.........
                                      


1.The first pic is of me with my new purple streak in and my cat ears.
2. The second pic is of some yummy Paramore cupcakes
my brother made.
3.The third pic is of my awesome new Paramore t-shirt.

One of my favourite presents was a new laptop which is what I'm
writing this on now!


I also got a new notebook for my birthday so i thought I could
decorate it with my favourite Gorjuss girl papers,
embellies and ribbon.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I will see you soon!

Love From Rebecca xx

        here's some challenges I'd like to enter
    anything goes at Fan-Tastic Tuesday
anything goes at 4 Crafty Girls
anything but a card at Milk Coffee
anything goes at Crafty Catz
girly at Left of Center
girls at The Squirrel & The Fox


10 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Rebecca. Glad you have had a great birthday. The purple streak in your hair is gorjuss. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, great pics from your birthday your hair looks lovely.
    I love what you have done with the notebook.
    Becky x

    Check out my blog candy www.dainty-makes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics Rebecca - so glad you had a good day - your notebook looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with the notebook and wonderful pics. Lovin the cat ears!
    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Digi Stamps

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there...ooh nice to here you had a lovely Birthday and thanks for sharing your photos with blog land. your project is fabulous thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your book, looks so pretty...

    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday miss! You look gorgeous in your photo. You are growing into a lovely young lady and your purple streak in your hair is very nice...just the right amount of colour I think for your fair hair.
    Your brother is very talented...those cupcakes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW, cute and fabulous notebook you made :-))
    Thank you for sharing at Milk Coffee this time!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Gorjuss notebook Rebecca! love the ribbons! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely Rebecca! What a joy you came to LOC this week. See you soon I hope and happy crafting! Best, Sara DT LOC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!