Followers

Sunday 9 September 2012

Birthday card for James



Hi everybody I hope you're having a nice weekend!
I'm back at school now but I have had some craft 
time and I have made this card for my brother James' birthday.
He really likes animals and he works at the Sealife centre
 so I thought this stamp would be perfect for his birthday!
First I coloured the seal in grey and cut him out.
Then I coloured a piece of card half a light blue and the other
half a dark blue to make it look like the sea and sky!
Next I cut out a few circle shapes out and coloured them in black to make
them look like rocks.
I coloured in a circle yellow for a sun and wrote Happy Birthday
Boo on a piece of card and drew a line going round
the edges to make it look effective.
I drew some seagulls flying in the sky.
And Last But not Least I wrapped some twine round the bottom
and stuck it down at the back then I stuck the 
whole thing on to a card

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Love From Rebecca xx

pictures

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca....I love your card. Your seal looks fantastic and I'm sure James was thrilled with his birthday card.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca I love your card, fabulous image and design, I am sure your Brother will love it.
    Hope school is going ok.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!