Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Happy Birthday Dani!



Hi,I made this card for my bff birthday. Shes called Dani and she's 10 today! First we made an easel shape card and cut some circles with the big shot and stuck them on to the front and base of the card. Then I used some smirk decoupage coz Dani likes cupcakes. I also went round all the edges with a pink promarker. Then I used some flowers that I won in Mandys candy draw coz there the same colour as the paper and I think they match really well. So I hope she likes it!
Love from Rebecca xx

I've entered in:
Challenge#19 at Dream Valley Challenges
Challenge#117 at Pollycraft Challenges
Unusual shaped card at Try it on Tuesday
Challenge#10 at Little Darling Challenges
Challenge#32 at Card Making Mamas
Challenge#128 at Allsorts challenge blog
pictures

12 comments:

  1. Wow what a great easel card - I love those bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darlin card! lovin the shape with the scallops...and that sweet lil image! so yummy..and cheery! she'll absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Rebecca :)
    You sure is a very talented girl!
    Love the shape and the colours
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but square challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Rebecca your friend will love it thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca....what a lovely card. Dani is going to absolutely love it especially if she loves cupcakes....but then again, who doesn't love cupcakes? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca
    What a lovely bright card. I love easel cards too.
    Hope your friend enjoys her day.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! this card is great! Thnx for playing with us at CMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some pretty awesome cards and paper crafts Rebecca! We found your blog after seeing Hannah's work. She joined our very first challenge at http://littlehandschallengeblog.blogspot.com - Favourite Animal. We would love for you to enter!
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for sharing with the card makin mamas this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rebecca,
    I'm so sorry its taken me this long to get to see your beautiful card,but I have been looking after my Mum & Dad who are both ill at the moment and as they are both over 80 years old they needed me...I bet your friend loved her card,and how lovely that you took the time to make a special one for her...Keep up the fabulous cards you are making,I look forward to seeing lots more...Have a lovely week....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear
    idea regarding from this post.

    my weblog :: business coach ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!